- Size Chart
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Wash Care
Anatomy of the Sports Bra
Made from recycled fishing nets and other nylon waste, our ACTIVATE Women’s Sports Bra is not only easy on the environment, but so easy to wear, you’ll forget you’re actually wearing it . The racerback design allows for unobstructed shoulder movement so perform at your best, activity notwithstanding. Extra support in the bust region also means that it’s perfect for any HIIT or cardio session.
The fabric offers a snug fit with enough stretch, that it retains shape regardless of the workout you put them through. Soft to the touch with built in thermo regulation control, they’re perfect for any activity and comfortable to wear all year round.
- Made from 78% Recycled Polyamide and 22% Elastane
- Sustainable fabric made of ECONYL® regenerated Nylon
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification – Contains no harmful chemicals
- Thermoregulation Protection
- Muscle Control
- Shape Retention
- Soft and comfortable
- Colours available are Stingray (Gray), Devil (Black), Bee-eater (Mint Green) and Wren (Blue)
Named after some of Australia's unique wildlife
Bee-eater, Wren, Stingray, Devil
XS, S, M, L, XL
We recommend a quick hand wash in cold water or a gentle machine wash with like colours.
Always wash the garments inside out to extend their life.
Show them love and they’ll love you a long time.